Monday, July 10, 2006

There's hope for this underdog.

Listening to Audio Adrenaline's "Underdog" album, and I'm really feeling it today. So I thought I'd give you a track-by-track taste of "where I am right now." In a non-whiny way.



"Help is on the way... a mighty good leader is on the way..."

"...a winner is not judged by his small size, but by the substitute he picks to run the race, and I've already one."

"This valley is so deep, I can hardly see the sun/I cry out for mercy, Lord, and You lift me up again."

"This is the good life--I've lost everything I could ever want and ever dream of/ This is the good life--I've found everything I could ever want here in Your arms... Loneliness left me searching for someone to love/Poverty has changed my view of what true riches are/Sorrow's opened up my eyes to see what real joy is/Pain has been the catalyst of my heart's happiness..."

"Let My love open the door to your heart..."

"I'm willing, yet I'm so afraid/You give me strength when I say/I wanna be Your hands, I wanna be Your feet, I'll go where you send me, go where you send me... I've abandoned every selfish thought/I've surrendered everything I've got/You can have everything I am/And perfect everything I'm not..."

"Everywhere I go, I can see I'm not the only one moving/Moving to Jesus..."

"Do you know where you're gonna go?"

"When peace like a river attendeth my way/When sorrows like sea billows roll/Whatever my lot, You have taught me to say/'It is well, it is well, with my soul...' "

"I'm amazed how You forgive me/Yesterday seems so far behind/It's a brand new day and every day's a new beginning/I look to You."

"It's been wonderful, a lovely and wonderful time..."

"We talked about all the things that really matter most/Like life and love and happiness and then the Holy Ghost..."

No comments: