Thursday, July 13, 2006

"And I'm...back in the game!"

Well, the template problems have been resolved, with a few hours of frustrated code-twisting. I'm really crap at this HTML stuff, after all. But we should be okay now.

Here's the issue: since the source template I had to revert to was old, some of your links were not on it. I filled in the ones I could, though I know I forgot some. (Philthy's comes to mind; I was trying to link you, dude!)

In fact, it was my blogroll update that caused this mess. Philthy, I'm placing the blame on your shoulders.

SO, I need a favor from you readers: If I've linked you a la derecha, please make sure your link is the correct URL and that it works (you may have updated, for example). Let me know in the comments if I need to fix any of them. ALSO, if you think you should be linked for the first time, now's the time to make your case! ALSO ALSO, if there are any sites you think I should link anyway, go ahead and let me know in the comments.

Pretty much, I want a full comment box, now that I have Haloscan commenting back (as you can see above).

Anyway. Resume normal commenting.

Later today: Thoughts on the first two weeks of "RockStar:Supernova," and why Jackie Chan is getting a bad deal from American movies.

Contest: First person to recognize the movie referenced in the post title gets a free post tomorrow.

No comments: