Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"In Which Johnny Apple-Pie Gets Kicked in the Balls By the Realization of His Own Mortality in the Drive-Thru Lane of the World's Oldest Dairy Queen"

...is the best made-up title ever. I'm almost certainly going to write a short story of some kind simply to justify its existence.

And no, you can't use it yourself. It's mine.

===

Several posts planned for the early part of the week (today, tomorrow). End-of-the-year silliness expected for Thursday and Friday.

I know I should run through the Slackies again this year. But I'm feeling less-inspired on that account.

Oh, what the hell. Sure. If you're up for it, so am I.

In the comments below, drop your category suggestions, as well as your nominations for the usual suspects (best movie/album/TV show/book/news event/etc./etc.).

More excitement later.

No comments: