My links, my links, my links,
My lovely little links
Check 'em out.
- Why would I reference that hideous song in the title? Because I have two brilliant links to offer as the antidote: breakdancing robots (video) and Santa Claus (audio). [h-t: Pop Candy.]
- I would say get me one of these as a Christmas present, but then I'd have to cop to what size.
- They aren't kidding when they said it was addicting.
- Best 2005 re-cap ever. By James Lileks, of course. (Warning: Right-leaning.) One of the items that made me laugh: "Pope John Paul II dies. To the horror of many, his successor turns out to be Catholic."
- Being a movie geek, I thought this movie-poster blog was fascinating.
- If you're new to PBB, and you enjoyed the Redux from yesterday, here are the other posts in the series: Job, Ezekiel, King Saul, and the un-Prodigal Son.