Cuz I'm a greedy little jerk, I'll fall in step behind Manders. (Just kidding, Manders.)
"Thirteen Things I want for Christmas, Realistic or Not"
I suppose I should say something like, "I already have everything I want, and am grateful for everything I've been blessed with." Which is mostly true. But on a purely materialistic level, I do want a few things...which I will enumerate below.
1) An acoustic guitar--it's time I gave into the fact that I should learn to play it. And I think it'd be a cool skill to have. It'd help me get a date sometimes, at least.
2) A social life--while we're on the subject, I'd like to go on some dates sometime. I've decided that 2004 should be "The Year of Dave's Revived Social Life". More on that to come, I'm sure.
3) "Sink or Swim", Waterdeep (CD)
4) A chance to see one of the Counting Crows' shows in CA next week.
5) "The Return of the King" PS2 game
6) A two bedroom house with a reasonable mortgage that is near enough to downtown that I won't have to drive two hours to hear live music (or to drive to/from work).
7) A week in Shawnee with my dear friends.
8) More hours in the day to enjoy using #1, 3, and 5.
9) A lovely 54" (or so) TV with Surround Sound speakers
10) Everyone to stop attacking the best president our country has had in years.
11) Inspiration--something my writing has been lacking these days.
12) The love of a godly woman.
13) See #12.