Monday, October 15, 2007

PBB Hall of Awesome (Birthday Edition)

Steph: For two burned CDs sent, along with a handwritten note, about a month ago. I've enjoyed all of them. Thank you very much.

Manders: For the birthday mix CD with the Sufjanian title. Awesome. Thank you. You are the Walrus. Koo koo katchu.

Manders and Kelly: For the phone calls on my birthday, neither of which I was able to receive. Thanks for actually leaving a message. Made me smile both times.

My folks: For buying me a bike to use for sweet jumps.

My "fellow laborer" Andrew: For calling me out on expressing my convictions in an unloving manner. My communication skills still need some work, and he had the courage to point it out to me. On my birthday, no less. Thank you, sir.

Everybody who wished me Happy Birthday by email, IM, Myspace, or Facebook: Thanks for thinking of me. It does mean a lot.

No comments: