Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Filler Post: Music Recommendation

In case I haven't mentioned it enough, you should really really check out the Graham Colton Band. This is an album I got recently that I keep putting back into the player. I can't tell you exactly what it is I like so much. But I like it. A lot.

I first saw this band a few years ago when they opened for the Crows. They made enough of an impression that when I saw the album at the new&used store, I picked it up sound-unheard (the aural version of 'sight unseen', if you will). And I don't regret it one bit.

So, seriously, check it out. Nothing incredibly groundbreaking, but a solidly satisfying album from a newish band. Me likey.

(**snip** I was going to talk about the upcoming tour, until I found out they're opening for Kelly Clarkson. So, if you're brave enough, go check 'em out [tour info on the site]. I, sadly, am not that brave.)

No comments: