- Flight of the ConChords is coming to Houston! w00t!
- Feel-good story: Man wakes comatose wife...with a kiss.
- The Dawn Treader will sail again! Fox picks up the ball after Disney punts the franchise.
- My buddy Trevor is in this band now.
- Worst commercial to place after a shocking on-screen suicide by a beloved character? See for yourself.
- Insane Spiderman tattoo.
- I wish I were a healthier man, in order to attempt this. Of course, a healthier man would never do so.
- My current favorite song. C'mon, Tom, at least they're reasonable.
- The poverty in "Slumdog Millionaire" is not as far-fetched as some in India would like you to believe.
- The story of Star Wars retold by someone who hasn't watched a single film all the way through.
- Ten stories behind Dr. Seuss' tales.
- New Japanese trailer for Harry Potter 6 (from a Spanish-language website--PBB has gone international!)
- For the political and literate: Obama's Odyssey (sure to anger several of you). But it made me chuckle.
- Why "The Prisoner" endures.
- Turns out "Peanuts" was more intellectually stimulating than we realized.
- TV Tropes--it's like a fully cross-referenced wikipedia for pop-culture storytelling cliches. I've already spent hours following the rabbit trail from entry to entry. Total pop-culture geek-out.
- Did someone say "pancakes"?
- If i had to write a "seventeenth thing" for the 16 Things meme, it would be this guilty confession: I still like LOLcats.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Linky-Love Lightning Round
I'm tired of being here, so let's see how many links i can post in the next 15 minutes. Start the clock... GO: