Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Link-a-palooza

[Did I post earlier? Why, yes i did. But if you're not into the whole "RS:SN" thing, don't sweat that.]

Okay, lots of links for your edification and entertainment:
  • Glad to hear that "The Scream" is not lost forever.
  • This may be old news for some of you, but in case you're interested, here's a mock-up of Optimus Prime in the new "Transformers" movie. [Cartman voice] "Sweeeet." [/c.v.]
  • This is probably my favorite picture on the internets right now.
  • If you didn't see this video from Manders' site (or I haven't made you watch it yet), do so now. Hey ya.
  • More video fun--a guy takes a picture of himself every day for six years. The main comments online are that he has scary eyes. Maybe so, but the concept is cool. The music is very "Truman Show," too.
  • Okay, so you know that I like the TV show, "Boy Meets World," right? Well, there was one episode that I never saw, and that has almost never been aired in syndication. It was a "very special episode" involving teen drinking, so I guess ABC Family and Disney have never really shown it again. Well, I'd heard about it before, but thanks to the power of YouTube (and cheese), I can now see Cory and Shawn get smashed. Awesome.
  • Mana mana.
  • This movie looks very interesting. I'm thinking Trev might like it too.
  • Quote of the day: Houston Texans' defensive tackle Travis Johnson, talking about #1 pick Mario Williams: "The game is gong to slow down for Mario, and all of a sudden it's going to be like The Matrix... You're going to see Mario looking like the Super Freak real soon, and everybody else will look like little drones compared to him." Okay, seriously, who says stuff like this?
  • Joe Carter posts "Six Thoughts about Jesus." Good stuff, and I even got involved in the comment discussion for a little while.
There you go. Friday Filmstrip coming tomorrow.

No comments: