Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A few quotes to distract you from the fact that my attempt to post substantial topics has stalled due to work responsibilities and general difficulty.

Quotes:

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." --"Barney" (Neil Patrick Harris) from "How I Met Your Mother"

"No, no, I'm not a psycho killer; I'm a med school geek." --Guy talking on his cell phone as he walked in behind me through the gate of my apartment complex. (Needless to say, I triple-checked the lock on my front door.)

"Aarrrrrgh!" --Real pirates, and those mimicking them, all day yesterday.

Discuss amongst yourselves.



[Brewing for tonight/tomorrow--an omnibus post about the "Jesus Camp" video, Christian militantism, secular fear of evangelical Christianity, Islamic violence, martyrdom vs. murder, and anything else of a socioreligious nature that floats into my head between now and then.]

No comments: