Tuesday, November 02, 2004

You're the Voter in my life, you're my inspiration...

Happy Election Day!

I'm not going to try to manipulate your VOTE by amBUSHing you with rhetoric.

It's NOT like me to KERRY, um, I mean, carry water for a particular agenda.

After all, whether you all are REPUBLICANS or Democrats, you ARE Americans, which is COOL.

It's like my friends MICHAEL Norris and Becky MOORE always say:
"Apathy EATS away at national pride, leaving a generation of whiny BABIES."

Okay, they don't really say that, I just wanted a reason to use those four words... um, which are totally random and have no meaning. Heh.

All silliness aside, it's your duty as a member of this free society to get out and vote. If you don't participate in this "participatory democracy" (regardless of whether you think it has the faint smell of manure, as some have noted), you have no real basis for complaint, because it stopped being your national government and became everyone else's.

SO, GO VOTE. OR P-DIDDY WILL KILL YOU.

No comments: