Monday, November 22, 2004

*poof* ...okay, not quite *poof*

It's getting to be a running gag.

Okay. Fine.

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the strife. I'm tired of being second-guessed about every post, every comment, no matter what my intention was. I'm tired of the reactionary bullshit.

You thought I was game for some lively and personal debate? You thought wrong. Does that make me a chickenshit? So be it.

Good day, all. If I don't return by Wednesday, have a good Thanksgiving.

I may be back next week. I don't know. I haven't decided.



UPDATE: What a wuss. I couldn't even last a day.

Of course I'll be back sometime next week. I can't give this up. It's pretty much my only hobby, besides the occasional good book. Plus, at the risk of sounding sugary, I really like you guys. All of you.

In the interim, I am going to think long and hard about what I'm doing here. How it should be handled. How I should respond in different situations.

If the past few days' hysterics have put you off, I'm sorry. Come back next week. We'll do better.

To those who have shown your love and support, thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Here's to finding the high road again. Happy Thanksgiving.

(In the meantime, get your U2 review on here, here, and here. And most importantly, ahem, here.)

No comments: