Tuesday, August 03, 2004

"Tagging up" on Tuesday

This will be a brief "touching base" kind of post.

OPERATION MOVE-DAVE was a success! I am now able to hear the train outside my window at all hours of the day and night. I can now stand on my porch overlooking the Reliant complex, the Astrodome, and Six Flags. Hooray for being in-town. And having a ten-minute (round-trip!!!) commute.

If I owe you an email and you're getting antsy *cough*Jess*cough*, it will come. There are other people who've been waiting longer.

Must give credit where credit is due. I'm behind the curve yet again. A while back, Jess suggested Gavin Degraw's debut album, and I finally picked it up this weekend. Fantasmic. I got the two-disc edition, and the second disc is just as keen. Acoustic version of the album. Good times.

The Manchurian Candidate was rather good. So was The Village, though not in the way that I expected it to be. Strong performances in both movies, though.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the move. And since none of the people who helped actually read this blog, and vice versa, nevermind.

I'm sure I'll have something absolutely scintillating to discuss in the near future. But then again, I'm an infernal optimist where that's concerned.

In the meantime, be patient.

No comments: