Thursday, August 05, 2004

Joe Finally Took Him Out

"Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand?" --Jimi Hendrix

Well, Empire Records customers, looks like our dearly beloved Lucas is leaving his latest gig on the curiously popular CSI: Miami.

According to Internet rumors (if it's on the Internet, it must be true--they can't just make stuff up!), Rory Cochrane's character, Tim "Speed" Speedle, will be killed off during the CSI:Miami season premiere.

I don't really have much else to say. But since I know there is a strong "Empire Records" contingent in the readership, I feel I owed it to you guys.

Oh, and if you want a so-called "professional" version of this story, I suppose you can go here. Oh, for those of you who fear that the FNC account isn't unbiased, here's the original NYP story. Just kidding.

No comments: