- Here's your Valentine news of the day: Lisa Loeb got married. The 90's-era indie-slacker inside me just shed a quiet, montage-backed tear. And then went back to riding his own melt.
- Do we even look like the kind of store that sells "I Just Called to Say I Love You"?!? Go to the mall.
- Don't know if I posted this yet, but it's funny (no matter your politics). [H-T: Manders.]
- Ben Stein's smart.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Malkin was right--it really was "Bush Derangement Syndrome."
- Define irony.
- Ninja parades--about as successful as mime-choirs.
- Vanity Fair's photo shoot of Oscar Nominees. Good shots.
- Is it just me or does this Time author just sound bitter for being left out? Claire, next time, I promise to tag you.
- After his much-publicized meltdown, Christian Bale shows a good deal of class. Well-done, Batman.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Linky-Love: Better Things to Do Edition
What? Do my work right now, rather than a blogpost? Bosh.