- I'm so abominably sleepy. I went to bed at 10pm and that doesn't seem to have come close to cutting it. Seven hours of sleep! Quit being a baby, Dave. So i've been a zombie all day.
- This month's adventure in lazily not-budgeting has met with predictable "success." Broke-ness for the next few days, with an unpaid bill or two to be shuffled to the next paycheck.
- After two days of my foot feeling much better (thank you, painkillers and 'spensive shoes), today it's acting up again.
- This has become a whining post, apparently.
- I've got a lot of work to do. SO much to do. And I'm so totally overwhelmed by it, to the point of complete apathy. This is evidence of latent self-destructiveness.
- I had a dream last night that I kissed a person who, over the past few years, has often been an antagonist of mine. And the thing is, it wasn't a passionate, sexy kiss. It was the end of a long day, we were riding together in someone else's car, and she just turned to me, looked me in the eyes, smiled, and kissed me. And it was really nice. For a whole host of reasons, it's a good thing this didn't happen in real life, but it did make me sad that I haven't had a moment like that in several years.
- I really was good with the whole V-Day thing, until I watched "Company." Which was a beautiful show, and I want to pick up the DVD at some point. But it made me look around at my slightly-cluttered yet empty apartment and think, "This is so freaking depressing."
- About 17% of the time, I'm in love with a girl who will never love me back. This frustrates me too, but not as much as you'd think. The feeling comes and goes, like a bruise that rarely gets bumped into.
- The post has now changed from a "general whining" post to a "whining about being single" post. Well done, Dave.
- I think I'm gonna shut this down before it gets any worse. Goodnight, Gracie.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Stuff that's in my head: