Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog Quote Update?

Every once in a while, things need to be spruced up or replaced.

I was thinking about changing my blog template last month (to coincide with the anniversary), but decided that it'd be too much work at this time. And of course, I'm sticking with the blog title. Nothing's changing there. PBB pretty much fits like a comfy sweater.

But I've found a song lyric that may end up replacing the much-beloved Eliot quote above.

Here it is, gentle readers. Let me know what you think, and if it should replace the lovely "Prufrock" quote above. Personally, I think they're both pretty keen.


"And I am a writer, writer of fictions,
I am the heart that you call home,
And I've written pages upon pages,
Trying to rid you from my bones..."

(from "The Engine Driver" by The Decemberists)

No comments: