Second: I'm about to get a new work computer! Yay! Of course this means I have to clear off a good bit of my desktop! Boo!
Third: I've been collecting many links. Some I wanted to discuss, others I just wanted to share. Current circumstances have necessitated my dumping these out this afternoon for your general perusal and diversion-shopping. See below.
Fourth: Time for a little break and some relaxation in the sun. I'll be back online in about a week. Take care of yourselves. Be good.
- Kins sent me this YouTube vid about medieval tech support for the rollout of that tricky technological advancement, the "book." Good stuff.
- Eleven great "color" legends. (Evangelical Outpost)
- For some reason, this video of music and dance entrances me.
- I really really really wish I could afford to go to the Austin City Limits music festival this September.
- Sawyer as Gambit? I could totally see that.
- Mother's Day: a time of fraternal love and support.
- A site by Harry Potter geeks who happen to be believers.
- I like this blog. He writes well.
- EO posted the link to this thought-provoking vid about how images we are presented with affect how we view ourselves.
- Have you seen the new Old Spice commercial starring Bruce Campbell? If not, you should.
- Here's an article about the use of the famous philosophers' names in "Lost."
- Are Christianity and conservation incompatible? This guy says no.
- Despite the sometimes ugly language used, this is one of the funniest "Lost" season recaps I've ever seen. (It will also catch you up to right before the mind-melting finale.)
- See? It's not just me!
- If you haven't seen the a capella Nintendo themes video, stop whatever you're doing and soak up the awesome.
- Greg Beeman, director/producer of "Heroes," has a blog! With pictures! Those pics of the cast hanging out together makes me wish they were my friends, for some reason. Just looks like a fun group.