Friday, May 11, 2007

Comic Relief.

Something to tide you over until I can post for reals later:

I first saw the Marvel/DC parodies on Rick's page (along with the trailer to the coolest-looking fake movie ever, "Grayson"), and they quickly became my favorite YouTube videos.

They're made by a YouTube user named "ItsJustSomeRandomGuy," and they parody the "Mac/PC" adverts, using Spiderman and Superman (and friends) as representatives of their respective comics publishers.

The videos are charmingly basic, using action figures to stand in for the personalities involved. And the voice talent and writing is pretty funny.

Rather than subject you to all six of them here on the page (which I could do), I'll post the first one, and the latest one. You can chase down the rest, if you like.

Something fun for your Friday morning.



No comments: