(A PBB "Cool Ten" Production.)
10. She tells you she's a member of The Foot Clan.
9. She cheers for the St. Louis Cardinals. (sorry, Jennie.)
8. Over dinner, she describes the time she nearly "broke up" with her cat.
7. She has fangs.
6. Her hobbies are mountain biking, old movies, and DTRs. (Baptist sub-culture joke.)
5. Her MySpace page's background music is "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette.
4. She thinks Jack Bauer is "a big softie."
3. Did I mention she's a Cards fan? Seriously...
2. She tells you that she agreed to go out with you because she's always had a soft spot for strays and underdogs.
And the Number One warning sign that your eHarmony date may not be "The One":
1. She's a blogger, so she'll probably post a detailed description of everything that's wrong with you by tomorrow morning.