- AOL Music has the best-of collections for both Notorious B.I.G. and Duncan Sheik. If you're into that.
- I know all you Sweathogs out there are looking forward to this DVD release. And if not, well, up your nose with a rubber hose.
- I stumbled across this fascinating site recently. Part of what caught my interest was that it includes pictures and commentary about the now-deceased-and-dismantled Six Flags Astroworld. The lengthy picture/commentary series on European theme parks is hilarious but a little crude, so weigh it accordingly. But the site is great for reminiscing about childhood memories at the nearest amusement park.
- New Insanely Addictive Flash Game Alert: Virus 2. It's awesome, but a total time-zapper.
- This movie looks like it could be the next Moulin Rouge. Depending on what you thought of the first one, that could be a good or bad thing. But I'm really looking forward to seeing this trippy film. [h-t: Manders]
- Interesting column from a UK newspaper about Bush the scapegoat, and who'll be left to blame after 2008. [h-t: protein wisdom]
- Myles writes well. Here's a short post about "Lenten lungs."
- NewsFlash! It's a sad day for comic book fans. Let us all pause and mourn the passing of an iconic superhero. [h-t: pop candy]
- For those of you big on self-reflection (as I am): find out your perfect hometown and your real age. [h-t: kins]
- Speaking of Kinsey, I want each of you to zip over to her page and leave her a word of encouragement. She's in the process of quitting smoking.
- You musical hipsters will enjoy this: another Top 40 songs list, but with mp3 audio.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Mid-week Linky Love
To offset the heaviness of political commentary, here are a big pile o' links for your mid-week distraction--I mean, edification.