Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's a two-liter day.

I've been hitting the bottle pretty heavily. This much Diet Coke has to be bad for me.

1) I can't get the "Killer Shrew" song out of my head now. For those curious, it comes from a "Mystery Science Theater 3000" episode of the same name. Crow T. Robot and Tom Servo decide to write a theme for the film. It's catchy. Too catchy.

2) According to my "Superman-a-Day" calendar (which is about six kinds of AWESOME), it's "Waitangi Day" in New Zealand. So, Happy Waitangi Day to any of you righteous New Zealanders out there.

Suddenly I want to go rent Whale Rider or something. Maybe I'll just watch Lord of the Rings tonight.

3) Had a good meeting with my singles' minister and my new class coordinator person last night (at Chuy's! yum!). We talked for about two hours on what the class needs, how we can work to make that happen, and how I can modify my teaching style and approach to better serve the group. And we ate good food. Happy evening, all told.

4) I really want a Chipotle burrito right now, even though I shouldn't have it. (There's a reason I haven't posted my latest update to the diet blog.) I'm trying to justify getting it in my mind, because I'm really hungry and I want something tasty that I won't have to cook.

5) I've only got enough in me for five points today. Just call me J. Calvin, I guess.

No comments: