- The pain/pressure on the side of my right eyeball.
- My incredibly heavy workload this week.
- The slowness with which the Slackie (TM) results are arriving.
- The complete musical ineptness of the "rock" band Nickelback.
- Hoar frost. (Not that I've seen any lately. I just don't get to use the term often enough.)
*yes, it's a bit cold here. Those of you in such frigid climes as Madison or Sioux Falls may laugh disdainfully, but we backward coastal Texans aren't as used to this. It's a bit unusual. And people are freaking out for some reason. I think I may be the only person in my office who showed up.