- "Um, Sarge? We're gonna need a bigger humvee."
- Libertarian political indoctrination? Maybe, but at least it's kinda fun. Here are some games that challenge the mind and develop a better understanding of socioeconomic principles. Think of this as a Paleo-con video arcade.
- For my word-geeks: Enjoy.
- For my lit-geeks: List! [h-t: Kins]
- New Modest Mouse song? If you insist. [h-t: Pop Candy]
- Simpsons as anime characters? Sure. [h-t: PC]
- If I'm really going to have to pick sides, I'm going with John, because Jeremy seems like an arrogant jerk. Not because of this--just in general. Jeremy, "you must...chill!"
- I don't remember Elora, but I love that she wrote an article about the incredible Dr. Carolyn Cole and her philosophy of art saving lives. I love Dr. Cole.
- Dave Barry loves the show "24." Since Season 6 kicks off THIS SUNDAY, I think it'd be wise to keep Barry's page bookmarked as a show companion. Or just for some chuckles. I hear he's a funny guy.
- Speaking of televisions shows starting up again in the next few days: HOO-AH!
- Best Site I've Seen In A While: Book of Ratings. Hilarious. Definitely worth your time. [h-t: Kins]
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Apply directly to the forehead.