Later today: maybe a nice "where I'm at right now" post to mix things up.
And yes, I'm still going to recap some Washington action. It will happen.
In the meantime, entertain yourselves thusly:
- For the maplovers and the curious, here's a blog about strange maps. Interesting.
- As we wait for the return of the second-best show on television ("Lost," of course), IGN reviews Lost's top 50 unresolved loose ends. [h-t: Pop Candy, probably]
- Sometimes funny, often profane, E-closure is where people air out their dirty breakup laundry, including email conversations and letters from the fallout of ugly break-ups. Seriously, it's like a trainwreck--and just as fascinating.
- Sylvester Stallone is professing Christianity and talking about the spiritual aspects of the "Rocky" movies. ...No, there isn't a punchline. (Get it? Punchline? hahahaha.)
- Speaking of Sly, Ain't It Cool News is posting an ongoing fan-question interview of the actor here. So far, there are six parts, and I believe there will be up to six more. And I have to say, after reading some of these, either there's a ghostwriter involved on Sly's end or else he's a surprisingly articulate man. [h-t: Pop Candy]
- Ever had your iPod (or other such device) coincidentally play the perfect song to match whatever you were doing or experiencing? Yeah, you're not the only one.
- I was going to write a lengthy blog post about the chicken-little cries of "theocracy!" that are so prevalent in our culture. Well, so much for that. Ross Douthat beat me to it.
- Fimoculous lists the "Best blogs you've never heard of." One of the ones I know you have heard of is #7, since I crib links from her on a regular basis. Some of my other favorites from this list: Starbucks Gossip, Indexed, and T-shirt Critic. [h-t: #7...who else?]
- Dying to see some more footage from Spiderman 3? Die no more, ladies, die no more. [h-t: Kelly]