Monday, July 25, 2005

PBB Cool Ten (7/24-7/30)

10. 50-48. Took 2 of 3 from The Enemy (TM).
9. The trailer for the 'Man in Black' biopic "Walk the Line" is up here. Looks cool.
8. "Hello, you've reached the winter of our discontent."
7. "Melrose Place is a really good show."
6. Still trying to finish "Cubs Nation" and Yancey's grace book. "The Moviegoer" and "The Jesus I Never Knew" are languishing from the sidelines. Soon, my little printed friends, very soon.
5. Sam Phillips, I love your stuff, girl. But next time, stretch the album past the 35-minute mark, okay, darlin?
4. Mid-90s church-alt-rock flashback: "Free Flying Soul" by The Choir. Really really good stuff.
3. Josh is returning to Houston this weekend! For the last time. *sad face* But this visit means I'll FINALLY get to see the Wonka movie.
2. Enjoyed bowling with my friend (who's getting married in 3 weeks), his father, and his sister's boyfriend, while the bride-to-be was having her "shower." As for the outcome of the bowling, I scored a 106 on the first game, and each game got worse after that. I brought shame to my house.
1. Class went well yesterday. Next week, we begin looking at some Parables.

No comments: