10. The Cubs are back to a .500 record [6-6]. For now.
9. Bad Lex is cooler than Good Lex.
8. Fever Pitch was okay. Nothing spectaculo. But okay.
7. Spending time with the family all weekend. By the way, my kid sister turns 16 next Sunday. Gulp.
6. 2/3 of the way through Owen Meany. Aside from Irving's obsessive political commentary that completely distracts from the story, it's a really good book.
5. I finally re-bought "Joshua Tree." I'm never loaning it to anyone again.
4. Straylight Run is not bad, either. You emo (or post-emo) kids would like it.
3. I started reading Judges last night. Fun times.
2. Apples to Apples is a fantastic group card game. Highly recommended.
1. Pastor O. Damon Shook--thanks for 27 years of faithful service.