Wednesday, June 09, 2004

"Do I disappoint you? Leave a bad taste in your mouth?"

Tomorrow I'll tell you about some things that were said by members of my Sunday School class that royally pissed me off.

Tomorrow I may tell you about some disappointing revelations concerning prospective future companions.

Tomorrow I will discuss my exciting social news, including a brief bit about some folks who will soon move down here to the harsh climes of the Gulf Coast.

Tomorrow I will entertain you with my wit, astound you with my insight, and reaffirm in your mind that I can be rather brilliant at times.

But today I'm tired, and restless, and frustrated. Today I feel like crap, I look like crap, and I'm tired of dealing with the crap I'm getting from everyone else.

So today, I'll tell you about nothing important. I'm in too honest a mood, like Russell Hammond. Today I'll sit and sulk. Cuz that's what people who write blogs do from time to time. They sit, and they sulk. They take themselves too seriously, like Mike/Kelli say.

So I apologize for not being more interesting today. I need to work on that.

To finish, in lieu of angry whining, I'll end with a quote garned from my latest acquisition, the infinitely rad 10th Anniversary Edition Reality Bites DVD:

Lelaina: "I was really gonna be something by the age of 23."

Troy: "Honey, all you have to be by the age of 23 is yourself."

Lelaina: "I don't know who that is anymore."

No comments: