Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Tell me something I don't know

According to this quiz, I'm a(n)

--linguistic thinker (tends to use language to express complex ideas; are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings)

--interpersonal thinker (likes to think about other people, and try to understand them; recognises differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives; makes an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues)

--musical thinker (tends to think in sounds, and may also think in rhythms and melodies; is sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings; feels a strong connection between music and emotions).

Hmmm... I probably could have given you most of these.

So does this mean that I really know myself deep down, or that I'm just really easy to peg with simplistic internet personality tests? Like the guy who reads everyone's horoscope and says, "geez, these are all me!!!"

Dunno.

(Q: Dave, do you seriously think that after a four-day absence, this stupidity qualifies as a legitmate post? A: Why, yes. Yes I do.)

(Props to Laura for finding this.)

No comments: