Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Poor, Neglected Ol' Blog

Hello blog.

So yeah, I was good-naturedly ribbed by Kim last week that as soon as I got cable, my blog died. There's truth to that. So I'm gonna fill you in, over the course of three or four posts, on what's been going on with me lately. Nothing earth-shattering, but you may be amused.

So this is the "Hi, I'm not dead, I'm just resting" post.

My status, over the last two weeks, in brief: Work is going pretty well, church well enough, marathon training less well, personal discipline and organization least well. I need to budget time, money, and energy better. And seeing friends from college is always fun. The end.

I don't want to get into it all now--I really need to start working at work. (Crazy idea, right?)

But tonight/tomorrow/Thursday, I'll tell you about karaoke with Mr. Lee and Sushi GEEEEEEEEE!, and about how the best movie I saw over the holiday weekend is the one I'm most ashamed to admit seeing.

Also, here's something lovely:

No comments: