Thursday, August 14, 2008

Linky-Loveapalooza

Yeah, I know, pinky swears don't mean as much as they used to. It's been a busy week, cut me some slackage.

And in case you need to be bribed into forgiving me, here are all the links I've been digging in the past week or two:
  • The best way to defeat the terrorists? Derision. So let's all have a good laugh at this crybaby. Seriously, I want to smack this guy.
  • My current must-click blog on the web? Cake Wrecks. PLEASE scroll through the archives, and be prepared to laugh until it hurts.
  • Yes, Shia, you've crossed the line into over exposure, and we won't forgive you for Indy 4. So, sound the call, citizens: we've had Enough LaBeouf.
  • The 60's British TV classic "The Prisoner"=awesome. Teddy bears=awesome. Combining the two? Double awesome.
  • Challenge yourself on this rather difficult Civics Quiz.
  • Or figure out your political leanings with this political quiz.
  • Gotta show some love to a Shawnee, OK native who's breaking into the music biz.
  • Those of you who watched Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog (and if you didn't, shame on you!) will enjoy this.
  • Watch your language, or the Ranger will be after you.
  • This made me laugh for a good long while. And it's called "satire," so don't get your knickers bunched over it.
  • I keep meaning to write a review of "Wall*E," but what I loved most about the film, I can't say any better than this guy.
  • I think I'll be avoiding ordering Domino's Pizza from now on.
  • Best Dark Knight parody I've seen so far: what we've got here is a failure to communicate.
  • Why I'm glad Shakespeare didn't have Facebook.
  • For LOST fans: Here an Aaron, there an Aaron...
  • SciFi.com has listed their "essential" Batman reads for fans of TDK. I've only read a few, but I'm gonna chase down the rest of them.
  • Was I the only one watching "Journeyman" before it was cancelled? That's too bad, because where they were going with it sounds kinda interesting.
  • And finally, two vids from Muppet-related sources:


First, I love Feist. Just wanted to say it. Here's her Sesame Street clip.

And my favorite song by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem

No comments: