And in case you need to be bribed into forgiving me, here are all the links I've been digging in the past week or two:
- The best way to defeat the terrorists? Derision. So let's all have a good laugh at this crybaby. Seriously, I want to smack this guy.
- My current must-click blog on the web? Cake Wrecks. PLEASE scroll through the archives, and be prepared to laugh until it hurts.
- Yes, Shia, you've crossed the line into over exposure, and we won't forgive you for Indy 4. So, sound the call, citizens: we've had Enough LaBeouf.
- The 60's British TV classic "The Prisoner"=awesome. Teddy bears=awesome. Combining the two? Double awesome.
- Challenge yourself on this rather difficult Civics Quiz.
- Or figure out your political leanings with this political quiz.
- Gotta show some love to a Shawnee, OK native who's breaking into the music biz.
- Those of you who watched Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog (and if you didn't, shame on you!) will enjoy this.
- Watch your language, or the Ranger will be after you.
- This made me laugh for a good long while. And it's called "satire," so don't get your knickers bunched over it.
- I keep meaning to write a review of "Wall*E," but what I loved most about the film, I can't say any better than this guy.
- I think I'll be avoiding ordering Domino's Pizza from now on.
- Best Dark Knight parody I've seen so far: what we've got here is a failure to communicate.
- Why I'm glad Shakespeare didn't have Facebook.
- For LOST fans: Here an Aaron, there an Aaron...
- SciFi.com has listed their "essential" Batman reads for fans of TDK. I've only read a few, but I'm gonna chase down the rest of them.
- Was I the only one watching "Journeyman" before it was cancelled? That's too bad, because where they were going with it sounds kinda interesting.
- And finally, two vids from Muppet-related sources:
First, I love Feist. Just wanted to say it. Here's her Sesame Street clip.
And my favorite song by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem