Thursday, August 28, 2008

Green-Blue-Red-Green-Orange-Red-Blue-Red

So I just found out this morning that a company called Digital Praise is releasing "Guitar Praise: Solid Rock"--a Christian rock version of Guitar Hero. My brief thoughts on this are as follows:

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH.

And now, a point by point breakdown:

Great song list, with a good mix of classic artists and current favorites: ROCK.

No Stryper: FAIL.

Only currently available for PC: DOUBLE FAIL.

But hopefully, it will be making its way to PS2 and/or Wii, so that I and my sisters can enjoy it. Good job, Christians, it only took us several years to finally make this a reality.


QUESTION OF THE DAY: What are your thoughts on this development? Is this a cool opportunity to rock out to Christian music, or more of the typical greedy marketing of faith? Put your answers below.



And if you can identify the title, I will be stunned, impressed, and saddened all at the same time.

No comments: