Monday, March 31, 2008

You can run on for a long time.

Happy monday, folks.

To address a few quick questions: Yes, I will start blogging more regularly at some point. No, it's not right now. No, I haven't asked that girl to coffee yet. Yes, I still intend to. No, I'm not avoiding the issue. There were intervening circumstances. Trust me. And yes, I do indeed have some links for your entertainment.

--You may have seen the site Stuff White People Like. (The author has now inked a book deal; good for him!) Well, Prodigal Jon has whipped up a similar site with an even smaller sub-group: Stuff Christians Like. (Notice the first entry: "Putting a God Spin on Popular Secular Ideas." HA!) If you have sung "Friends are Friends Forever" at church camp, read "Left Behind," or know who Psalty is, you should check it out.

--Wanna hear the new Death Cab For Cutie song? Here ya go.

--Here's American Book Review's list of the top 100 "last lines" in literature.

--Opening Day of the 2008 Major League Baseball season! Go Cubbies!

--And this, really, is golden. Something for your church-going basketball fans (h-t: Dan Phillips):

No comments: