Monday, September 15, 2003

"In case you failed to notice, in case you failed to see..."

...these are my links, listed to the right. This is me mashing the keys...

If these...foolish blogs...are boring you to death...
Then you'd... better go...to these sites on the left...
--I mean, on the right...

(It's a Jewel reference. "Foolish Games." GEEZ, people. I have to explain EVERYTHING.)

For those of you who may not always be brilliant in the morning, I added some new links, took away some old ones, no real reason, just wanted to change things up. I put up Sarah Hatter and Desolation Angels (no I'm not going to link from here, scroll over, you lazy bum.) Also, Counting Crows song lyrics, which includes the lyrics to all their covers, just in case you wanted to know, and couldn't figure out who actually wrote it.

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go off and make meaningful music for a few years before totally selling out to sex up my image and gain a new audience.

No comments: