- Broadway spoof of interweb culture? You betcha (even if their swipe at eHarmony was a bit easy/cheap).
- Can't. Stop. Clicking.
- One of the good outcomes of the death of Michael Jackson is stuff like this, giving new life to his admittedly impressive catalogue.
- This report is something I want to look into a little more: dig through the competing biases and find out the truth.
- Of course, this sorry lot isn't like your office, just one that you know of. The one down the hall. Yeah, that's it.
- Will pointed this story out. I say it's rubbish. Grammar rebels unite!
- Shia Lebouf sings a bit of "The Touch" from the animated Transformers movie. Yep.
- Llama! (Blame Will.)
- I never trusted the Ewoks. Seems that was a good thing.
- 100 famous movie quotes in 200 seconds.
- Most bizarre TV series finales.
- Great article about the lessons of Little League baseball.
- I play with the Daft Punk console pretty often.
- The "missional" code, de-coded. Christians, do this, and show love to people.
- If you want to see clips from MTV's famous "Unplugged" series--the best thing MTV ever did--check this out.
- If you loved Felicia Day's performance as "Penny" in "Dr. Horrible," make sure to check out her ongoing work on "The Guild." Funny stuff, if sometimes a bit off-color.
- So, Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville's Lex Luthor) is on Twitter. And loves playing the group-game Mafia. How awesome is THAT.
- I'm seeing this on Monday. Yeah, be jealous.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Linky-love Junk Drawer Post
As I'm leaving the country on Saturday (just over 48 hours--eek!), it's time to drop some crazy linkage on ya.