- You may have seen this around Christmastime. I thought it was kinda clever. Watch it all the way through.
- Background stories on Muppet characters.
- The second member of the band Korn to become a believer. Cool.
- Lousy creationist arguments. Hey, at least they're not as bad as the banana video.
- This is a fascinating idea. Kiva is an organization that makes micro-loans to businesspeople in developing countries.
- J. D. Fortune, the winner of "Rock Star: INXS" and newest frontman for the gr`oup, claimed that the members of INXS left him stranded and homeless at a Hong Kong airport. Now that the band has refuted it, JD is changing his tune.
- Seriously, have you listened to the new U2 album? It's really good.
- If you've never heard of Jeff Dunham, he's a hilarious ventriloquist, and certainly one of my favorite comedians. Here's a taste. (Some language, FYI.)
- Steven Page is leaving Barenaked Ladies? That's a bummer.
- A couple of weeks old, but still makes me laugh--a Schoolhouse Rock-themed take on the Porkulus Bill.
- New Harry Potter trailer!
- New Wolverine trailer!!!
- GameDaily presents the 25 worst comic-book video games.
- 100 TV and movie themes in less than 10 minutes.
- Kermit covers Talking Heads.
- From Manders: Heh. Yes, yes we are.
- I'm celebrating Record Store Day. Who's with me?
- The end of BSG. Time to say goodbye.
- Looks like we're waiting a bit longer for Thor, Cap, and the Avengers.
- Song of the day: A trippy cover of Madonna's "Borderline" by the one and only Flaming Lips.
- A great photo spread from Vanity Fair featuring comedic actors and filmmakers.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Weekend Linky Love
Gotta clear out the links, so some of these may be old--but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you, right?