I'm crazy busy, but I want to offer these links for your enjoyment. Some are a bit stale, sorry; I put them all on hold until after the Awesome Fifty was done.
- First and foremost, the PBB Mandatory Link of the Week is "Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog." This internet series by Joss Whedon features Nathan Fillion as the slightly-vapid Captain Hammer and the always brilliant Neil Patrick Harris as the musically inclined, lovestruck Dr. Horrible.
- How can medical animation be cool? Here's how. Check it.
- This is old but funny: Michael Bay's rejected "Dark Knight" script.
- Whoops--looks like the crystal skulls are fakes! Somebody'd better tell Indy...
- When you go on reality TV, remember the #1 rule: You're not there to make friends. [h-t:BHT]
- My favorite SNL sketch, possibly ever: "I'm a hyper hypo."
- Could GWB be the most under-rated president ever?
- So you're saying that movies based on "true events" aren't really that close to reality? (Note: Language, so head's up.)
- My birthday's in October. Just sayin'.
- Awww. World's oldest blogger/vlogger dies.
- Could this be the future of home video?
- A piano cover of Linkin Park? Sure.
- I really really really hope that Spielburg signs Mathieu Ratthe to direct an adaptation of Stephen King's "The Talisman." Because that demo reel? AWESOME.
- My opinion of the teaser trailer for "Terminator:Salvation"? WHOA.
- IMEEM is streaming the digitally remastered versions of U2's first 3 albums, if you're into that.
And finally, a political message from PBB: