Thursday, August 23, 2007

Post-consumer content.

[Go ahead, roll your eyes. I thought the title was pretty clever, myself. *shrug*]

I know that I post quite a few videos on this blog-o-rama, almost too many sometimes. Once i figured out how to import Youtube, the floodgates were pretty much opened. But this is basically because when I find funny or interesting things, I want to share them, you know? As if you were sitting next to me at the computer, and I was saying to you, "I think this is hilarious, and that is cool, and I love this song, and that moves me, and this offends me..."

But I think all the video linkage may become overkill if it drowns out the "real" posts. And it seems like, for all my efforts, fewer people are reading and commenting, and I wonder if that's part of it. Maybe i'm overthinking it and should stop watching stats. I don't know. Just let me know if you're sick of the vids.

I know, this is a weird way to start what is about to become a run-of-the-mill PBB linky-love post, but I wanted to get that out there. Because, as I've said, this blog thing is about me talking to you and sharing with you some part of who I am and what drives me. But if you're bored with the subject or format, we can change it sometimes. So, you know, whatever.


And two more links, each worthy of full attention and deep thought:

No comments: