10. 4-1. Using a great Maddux performance and two home-run-fueled come-from-behind victories, the Cubbies swept The Enemy (TM). I don't know about you folks, but I think we may have a team this year. With or without the Injury Twins.
9. Edwin McCain is covering two Bill Mallonee/Vigilantes of Love songs ("Babylon" and "Welcome to Struggleville") on his newest album, due out in two weeks. Bill will be opening for Edwin on part of his tour. Hear the new album here.
8. Some blog posts are just great pieces of observational writing. Here's one by Ann Althouse.
7. If you haven't heard the new Red Hot Chili Peppers song, go here. Remember, it's the Chili Peppers, so take the obvious moral precautions.
6. Tax Day is Saturday. Better get on that, if you haven't yet. (I have...mostly.)
5. I'm going to an Aeros game on Friday night. Pretty psyched. If I get there early enough, I get a "rally towel." Rockin.
4. None of my business, but good for you, Stace. That's awesome.
3. Redux is coming along pretty well. I have 9 or 10 pieces now. I'm not giving up on that project.
2. Got an email from someone who was friend enough to tell me the truth. I appreciated that. So, thanks, kiddo.
1. Christ is risen. Hallelujah.