Monday, February 27, 2006

Hard to follow up that post...

...so I'll just get my weak filler post out of the way early this week.

===

I got CUBS tickets! My dad and I will be seeing TWO Cubs games this June in the BLEACHERS of the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field.

Childhood dream: Check.

Can't wait. Just can't wait.

===

I only lost half a pound last week. I'm very very disappointed. I'm gonna weigh in again tomorrow, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

===

I've read a lot of articles about snappy comebacks to the "why aren't you married" question. But this one is the best article on the topic. Touching, heartfelt, and inspiring. Well-worth your time to read it.

===

I'm late to the party, I know, but I deeply love Pandora. Whew boy. Thank you Manders.

===

Speaking of, read her post today. I'm still trying to formulate an appropriate response. Good heart/brain food.

===

What's that? You're being entirely too productive at work and/or school? Well, lucky for you, I have just the thing for that.

===

Don Knotts died. I'm really saddened by this. You know that it's going to happen, of course, but you hate to see it when it does. Like the passing of Mr. Rogers a few years ago. Actors like Don Knotts are iconic in their own way, and you realize that you will never see their like again.

My mom said yesterday that when Andy Griffith finally passes away, she's gonna be so upset she'll have to take the day off work. I'm inclined to agree.

Anyway, here's the USA Today write-up on Knotts' career. My favorites, aside from his genius Barney Fife character, were his performances in "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" and "The Incredible Mr. Limpet." He did good work. He'll be missed.

===

I'm not getting enough sleep. It's having a little bit of an effect on my disposition. As you would imagine.

I need to stop committing to things for a while. I'm all full up at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lapyVevyavare [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url]