- You can't make stuff like this up. In a related story, Grover the Monster was incarcerated in Uzbekistan for telling children that his program was brought to them by the letter "C."
- One Slate writer analyzes the "greatest postmodern art film ever." Here's a hint: It's not "Get Rich or Die Tryin' "--but it's not what you'd expect either.
- Even if you've seen it before, you owe it to yourself to watch it again.
- Same for this one, which STILL makes me laugh every single time.
- What's that? You want lots of free streaming albums, including the gorgeous "Elizabethtown" soundtrack? Here you go. Who loves ya, baby.
- What would it sound like for Dave Matthews to sing "Frere Jacques"? Something like this great flash video. This is from "Mother Goose Rocks," a line of CDs/DVDs of children's songs as if they were performed by major mainstream artists. PLEASE do yourself the favor of listening to the 45-second clips of each song. Seriously. It's been a while since I've laughed that hard.
- Here's a list of the 100 greatest Internet phenomena. Click on the images on the right hand side to pull up the links/stories. Some of the stuff, I've never heard of. Some of it's fascinating. Some of it's a little risque, so be advised. But all of it is amusing to some extent. It's cool that so many people can be joined by a common experience--even if it is watching little stick men fight kung-fu style.
- Fun chat-style commentary on classic video games of our youth.
Take care, friends.